Drawings askew because they went through the scanner a bit off and I didn’t realize. I don’t have the software locally to correct them. NOW I can start working on the shutter layouts, as I planned to do something like a week ago.
I tried a layout of ribs and rails that involved a waist board to help hold up the belly rails, but it got ugly fast, especially on the driver’s side where the windows vary a lot. Those drawings went right into the trash.
Probably I will attach the belly and bottom rails with brackets. The ribs are spindles that seat into holes in the rails, along with glue.
Arbitrary vegetation dedicated to my spouse Johnny.