Lifted directly off this bigthink article – which seems to be the only one addressing this question. And that was December. I don’t have a more current update.
- Make a donation for medication, clothing, and food products through the United Ukrainian American Relief Committee, if you’re in the U.S., or the Ukrainian Canadian Social Services, if you’re in Canada. Click here to learn more.
- Freedom of information is one of the greatest weapons against Yanukovych’s totalitarian tactics. Hromadske.TV, an independent TV station surviving off of donations, has been live streaming the protests and exposing the police violence to the world. Donate to them here.
- Email President Obama and tell him to impose personal sanctions on Victor Yanukovych and the cabinet ministers of Ukraine.
- Sign the White House petition demanding these sanctions. Oligarchs as greedy as Yanukovych will finally back down if they are hit where it hurts.
- There are many ways to get involved. Here’s a page dedicated to helping EuroMaidan–the name of the movement.
- The people of Ukraine have a powerful message for the West. Please watch and share this video on social media.